Tuesday 26 April 2011

Behind The Image - Front Cover.





I thought I would do a blog entry on how I got to my magazine front cover. I had to do a lot of work changing from my first draft to my final as the photo needed a lot of work.
The model on the front was looking the wrong way and the only other photo i had was a horizontal image that wouldn't have worked for the size of a front cover. I had to cut the end of the first image and put it on the second. Then even that her face was looking forward her eyes were not so I used my photo shop knowledge to add a layer with different eyes to make this image fitting for the front cover. A lot of work went into this image, here is the final image that I went on to use for my front cover and the image I started with.

No comments:

Post a Comment