Monday 14 March 2011

The Final Draft Of My Contents Page.




Here is the final draft of my contents page. I have added the essentials such as the masthead, the date, the issue number and information about subscription.I have put the masthead at the top of the page as a reminder of the magazine that the reader have so this is inprinted in their brain. But it is smaller as the real focus should be on the heading contents this is helped with the colour red.The date and the issue number is so the reader can keep track of the magazines and to know if they have the latest issue.The information about subscription is so the reader knows that they have potential to subscribe and the money they would save with the page they could find this on. This then completes my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment