Sunday 13 March 2011

The First Draft Of My Contents Page

This is my first draft of my contents magazine. I have kept a colour theme throughout this page., with the reds blacks and creams. This makes it look professional and appealing to the readers eye. The colours are also in keeping with the neutral look of the front cover.
The numbers being in red and the letters in black draw the readers attention to the numbers which is the part of information they need to know to skip to the right page. The little extract to tempt the reader are short and sweet. i have also put into bold certain words so they can immediately see what each section is about. i chose the words that would be most like to persuade the reader to go to that page. I decided to put the pages under separate headings as after i did some research on contents pages a few had this and i thought it look sophisticated.
The images are similar to link in with the scheme of the page to show i have planned this page when taking the images. I have simply just edited the colours on both images to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment